“If you are not taking care of your customer, your competition will.” – Bob Hooey
More exciting and impactful than your average, run-of-the-mill training programmes, Pitch Perfect India’s classroom training programmes blend engaging, interactive learning with theory and application that accelerate capability and leave learners excited to get back and employ the skills they’ve learnt.
The Benefits of Classroom Sales Training
- Classroom training commands the full attention of learners, allowing them the ease of learning without distraction.
- Learners learn not only from the trainer but from one another, sharing experiences and best practice examples.
- Bringing learners physically together reinforces the message that they are one team, all working together towards a shared, collective goal.
- Classroom learning helps strengthen working relationships and information sharing by bringing together people who might not ordinarily meet face to face.
- The trainer is more easily able to pick up on visual clues that pertain to a particular learner’s level of understanding or engagement and immediately address these.
- Classroom training facilitates physical changes to the learning environment. Learners can get up out of their seats for group activities, keeping learners energized and engaged and enabling the trainer to mix up the groups.
- Classroom training can heighten the value learners attach to the training, in that it very clearly represents a significant investment by the company in the learners’ development.
Types of Classroom Sales Training Available
If, like the majority of our customers, you’re looking for a sales training programme or academy that is tailored to you – incorporating your products/services, your customers and your sales processes, then please get in touch so we can talk through the options. Before doing that, you can always take a look at our Sales Training Program page for programme content, or take a look at some of the companies we’ve worked with.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, keep in mind that our bread and butter lies in designing and delivering bespoke sales training programmes, that either address very specific company challenges and/or require an amalgamation of a number of the programmes we offer.
We know that any training you provide needs to be relevant and deliver results if you’re going to justify taking your sales people ‘off the road’ for any length of time and we’ll work in partnership with you to design a programme that does just that.
If, on the other hand, you are looking for something a little more ‘ready-to-go’, head to our Sales Training Services page to view details of the training programmes we offer. Our Sales Training programmes are ready-to-go and cost-effective. They include (click on any of the course titles below to view more information):
- Negotiation Skills
- Pitching Skills
- Social Selling
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Account Management
- Insight Sales
Regardless of whether you opt for a bespoke sales training program that takes learners through an entire year of learning, or one of our ‘ready-to-go’ 1-day programmes, you can expect:
- Sales training that really delivers on its objectives.
- Passionate, driven, experienced trainers, who engage with their audience and create a classroom environment that facilitates knowledge transfer, encourages participation and leaves learners re-ignited and excited about what’s to come.
- Innovative methods of delivery – we are constantly striving to develop and employ new and exciting methods of delivery those surprise learners and drive commitment to action.
- A partner, rather than a supplier – we know that training of any kind is a huge investment for companies and that you want to get it right. Well, we do too and we plan on doing that by getting to know you, understanding the ins and outs of your business, listening and responding to your requests and questions, and creating a 2-way information flow that facilitates the embedding of training and accelerates learning outcomes. Even on our ‘ready-to-go programs’, we’ll get to know about you, your customers, and your business before we step into the training room.
Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7